Change Your Lifestyle for a Healthier Life
改换一个更健康的生活方式


Ever wondered if you are heart-healthy or just steps away from a heart attack?
你是否想知道自己是不是心脏健康,还是正濒临被心脏病袭击的边缘?

Heart disease is the world’s number 1 killer, claiming 17.5 millions lives each year.
心脏病是全世界的第一号杀手,每年夺走1千7百50万条人命。



Here is how you can do it:
以下是我们可以采取的一些方法。


1. Eat varied and balanced diet 摄取多样而均衡的食物

A heart-healthy diet is one that emphasizes on foods such as fruits, vegetables and whole grains that are high in fiber content and others that are low in fats, sugar and salt.
有益心脏健康的食谱注重含有高纤维的食物如水果、蔬菜、全部原谷物,以及其它低脂肪、低糖份、低盐份的食物。

Increase the amount of fiber in your diet.
增加食物中的纤维成份。

Soluble fiber has been proven to lower bad cholesterol in the blood and reduce the risk of heart disease.
可溶性纤维已被证实为可以减低血液中的坏胆固醇,因而减低患上心脏病的风险。

Foods that contain soluble fiber include oats, barley, some whole-grain breads, legume, fruits and vegetables.
含有可溶性纤维的食物包括燕麦、大麦、一些全部原谷物面包、豆科植物、水果和蔬菜。

Cut down on fats of all kinds. Limit foods that are high in cholesterol.
减少各种脂肪,限制各种高胆固醇的食物。

They include prawns, crabs, oysters, squids, egg yolk and offal and saturated fats that tend to increase your bad cholesterol.
这包括虾、螃蟹、蚝、鱿鱼、蛋黄、动物内脏和含饱和脂肪酸的食物,这些都会增高坏胆固醇量。

Also avoid trans-fatty acids, which are regularly found in commercially prepared baked foods, margarine, snack foods and processed foods.
也要避免过高的脂肪酸,一般饱含在为商业而准备的烘烤食物、人造黄油、小吃点心和加工食物中。

Increase consumption of unsaturated fats that lower bad cholesterol.
They include plant oils (olive, peanut, corn, soy, sunflower), vegetables, nuts (almonds, hazelnuts) and fish like salmon and tuna.
增加摄取能降低坏胆固醇的未饱和脂肪酸。这包括植物油(橄榄、花生、玉米、大豆、太阳花)、蔬菜、坚果(杏仁、榛子)和鱼,如鲑鱼及金枪鱼。


2. Maintain healthy body weight 维持健康的体重

Work up a sweat at least 30 minutes a day as a routine.
每天至少要锻炼身体30分钟,让自己出一身汗水。

If you’re overweight or obese, the first order of business is to lose the excess body weight.
如果你超重或痴肥,当务之急就是甩掉身上多余的赘肉。

In this case, you’ll need to eat less and exercise at least 60 minutes on most days of the week.
在此情况,你必需节食,并且每日运动最少60分钟。


3. Rest and relax 休憩和松弛

Stress and anger can affect you in many ways.
压力和愤怒对你的影响很大。

For one thing, you’re too busy to eat regularly and even when you do eat, you’re careless with your food choices.
其一,忙碌导致不定时进食,即使进食,也忽略对食物质量的选择。

You have little time for physical activity, hardly get a break and may even turn to caffeine, nicotine or alcohol to de-stress.
忙碌使你没有时间做运动,难以停歇,甚至得借助咖啡因、尼古丁或酒精以解压。

Always reserve some time each day to rest namely doing nothing and ensure that you have a good night’s sleep.
一天之中,设法保留一些时间让自己歇息,任何事情都不做,确保有个优质的晚间睡眠。


4. No to cigarettes and alcohols 远离香烟和酒精

Smoking causes blood vessels to narrow and reduces blood supply to the vital organs.
吸烟造成血管窄化,减少对各重要器官的血液供应。

If you’re a smoker, quit today.
若你是个吸烟者,请今天就戒烟吧。

Get your family’s support and ask a doctor for advice.
尝试获取家人的支持与咨询医生的忠告。

Keep alcohol intake to the absolute minimum
尽量把酒精的吸取控制在最低点。


5. Visit your doctor regularly 定期看医生
Regular medical examinations can detect and treat early cases of diabetes and heart disease.
定时的体检能够查出并及时治疗早期的糖尿病和心脏病。

Therefore, go for a check-up at least once a year.
所以,一年最少去做一次医疗体检。

The doctor will check your body weight, measure your waist circumference, blood pressure and do a blood test to ascertain your blood glucose and blood cholesterol levels.
医生会检查你的体重,测量你的腰围、血压,以及进行血液测验以确定你血液中的糖份和胆固醇的水平。



TechnoratiTechnorati:

0 comments
Design by: Daily Blog Tips | Sponsored by: Amazon Kindle Reviews
PassionDuo Green Blogger Template